BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Almost...

I've got a fever since last friday. My body temperature was high.
I fell so tired and stress.I thought that it would get better the next day.
However, I was wrong!
The next morning, i still got the fever,
but not as high as last night.
I still went to class eventhough I was sick.
After class, I went to McD to have a bite on GCB!!!
It was damn delicious!!!
"I'm lovin it"
Later, I went window shopping with my friends...
I was feeling better at that time.
But, once i got home....
I think you can guess what happen right?
The fever went on and on till this very day.
It has been a week!!!
The most frustrating part of it is that, whenever I went to see the doctor,
my body temperature is normal...
So, the doctor think that i was lying and just wanted to get the MC.
WTF???
I went to two clinic already, and non of them give any good feedback.
Now, not only that i still have the fever,
my body also hurt...
"lenguh badan wey wa cakap sama lue, gare2 batuk+bersin yg kuat"!!!
Nak nages, tak guna...
Aku dah nak give up dah nie!!!
Demam yang yok!!!
The same flu that i got last year, the one which i was quarantine
sebab disyaki H1N1...
Hmm, atleast they gave me antibiotic at that time.
Now they only gave me penadol...

0 comments: