BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 12 August 2010

Reasons....

I've just read an interesting blog. She is a good writer.
I like the way she write, so smooth.
The language that she use is so beautiful.
I really wish that i could write like that.
However, there is one of her post that I don't really like.
She wrote about the reasons for her creating the blog.
The reason she write. Like all the other blogger, she wish to
share her experience, her opinion on certain issues.
When i first start reading it, I thought it was cool.
But then, she criticize other people's blog. That's when I started to lose
interest. She keep on criticizing about those who writes about their feelings,
emotions, friendship.... How she hated them. It was so arrogant of her. I don't think that it's the right thing to do. People have their own reason. Not everyone has the same reasons. Take me for example, I write about whatever that i feel like writing.
As you can see, most of my post is about emotions. I create this blog because my BEL lecturer ask me to. It is part of our assignment for that subject. He ask us to write anything, he said "let it be your diary". I don't really like the idea at first. But, I got used to it later and loving it. =) If you don't like what others write, then it's simple. Just leave. You don't have to go on and on saying that their blog suck because blablabla.... So, unprofessional. Not everyone is good at writing, including me. But we are taking a great effort to be better.

3 comments:

Fared Isa said...

salam ziarah...

hoho,who is that person?
is that me? ;p

cik-bakal-puan. :) said...

tah pape an camtu.. kau bukan nye bagus sngt nak kutuk2 org..
just let them be and do whatever that they want to.. rite??

atiqah~sweet simplicity~ said...

anna: true2 =p

Fared: w'salam =)
No, it's not u. But now i can see that u too are doing the same thing... haha ;p