BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 7 August 2010

memories~


I just got my laptop fixed...
The person who fixed it told me that almost 80% of the file was corrupted...
My response was... "uhh, okey."
I don't really know so much about computer.
It's not that i don't want to learn, but its just so complicated.
Hmmm, one thing that i do know is that.......
"ALL OF THE PICTURES HAS GONE!!!"
The memories of my friends, my family and all...
Waaaaa!!! Its frustrating!!!
Its so saaaaadddd~ (T_T)

2 comments:

Fared Isa said...

salam ziarah...

hm,u should be more careful next time and have all ur important files back up, whether in internal or external hard disk...

and dont be sad, everything happen for a reason rite?

anyway, very nice blog u got here...

keep it up.. ;D

atiqah~sweet simplicity~ said...

Thankz farid =)
U r right, everything happens for a reason...
However, i still can't figure this one out (T_T) its sad u know?
Hmm, seems like i just have to take as many photos as i can to replace the one that i lost =p
hehehe