BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 17 May 2010

Stop being so judgmental!!!


It hurts me a lot when you say that you don't approve him because his stupid! How do you know that he is stupid??? Just by looking at his spm result? Is that how you define stupid? If he is stupid, how can he pass the exam??? Sure he doesn't got straight a's, but he did pass it with all credits. You can never tell whether the person is nothing and useless now. Who knows if he might be a somebody? SPM is not that important. It's a benchmark, you want good results so that you can get into a good University, so that you can continue study. Isn't that the point? He got in! Now tell me, who are you to say that he is stupid and useless??? As far as I know, he is such a brilliant boy. I like him, I trust him, I love him... I don't give a damn of what you say because I know and I believe that he'll prove you wrong. He will become a great man one day. Just you wait.

4 comments:

.princess. said...

wow.what a great point of view hunny.sokong2.sbr ea.prove to others that u're damn right!hee

atiqah~sweet simplicity~ said...

hahaha, thankx huney... It pisses me off when someone calls him stupid... ='(

Unknown said...

aku ke yg pggl dia stupid???xkan???hahaha...

atiqah~sweet simplicity~ said...

Surprisingly, its not you...
hahahaha, u just call him boring~
That, i can accept...