BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Do not...!!!


Things that you should not do to anyone...
Especially to ME!!!

DO NOT:

1. Underestimate a person.

I assure you that you will regret it because the person who often being underestimated were the one who will shine above all the others.

2. Judge a person before you really get to know her/him and the real situation.

Why must you judge someone based on 1st impression? You should know that 1st impression is not always right. The person that you thought was the devil might actually be the angel. You would be surprise when you know that she/he might be the one that you really need. Furthermore, one bad incident does not prove anything. It might just be a coincidence and he/she might be the victim!

3. Don't cross the line.

You don't know what you're asking for. There's a limit for everything. Once you cross it, there is no turning back!

Dear "friends",
I had enough of your B*******!!! I think it's time to show you guys who I really am. Since you already show me your true nature, I might as well show you mine. Remember this, I can "too" play the game!!! Don't be surprise when you see the results. All you know is being two faces j***! You are a coward. Try to say it infront of our face if you dare. I don't give a damn anymore...

3 comments:

cik-bakal-puan. :) said...

sukaaaa!!!!
sangat2!!!
:))

.princess. said...

thumbs up la tqa!! phewiitt ! ~ :)

atiqah~sweet simplicity~ said...

Hehe, =)