BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 19 August 2010

Tiresome~

Oh god, it will be a very tiring week for us students.
So many tests and quizzes.
I'm thinking how to coop with this.
Damn stressing. Study till midnight is not really an option
anymore because I get scared and i become more stressful to see others can sleep while I can't. I don't want to burn the midnight oil anymore.
I get restless whenever I did it.
Usually if i stay up late, I will cover back my sleeping time the next day.
However, this time I can't.
How am I suppose to do that when there's a test too on the next day?
This Sunday I have a test on accounting information system,the next day would be oral test, and on Friday I'll will be sitting for quizzes on corporate finance and also a test for Law. Hmm,somehow I wonder how do those DL students study. The same courses, the same exam, and at the same time... Yet, they could excel!!!
Common tiqs, you know you can. I just have to put more effort in it.
That's a problem with me, the lazy bum! v(^^,)

0 comments: