BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 15 August 2010

Burden...

Caring for someone too much can be a burden to you.
Especially when that person doesn't realise how much u care.
I love this one guy so dearly. I am always worried about him.
Especially if he doesn't contact me for a whole day, because that
would be very odd. He always calls me everyday, and also text me whenever
he can't. Somehow, yesterday he did not text me at all, nor did he call me.
I tried to call him, but his phone was off.
I was worried sick!!! I asked his brother and sister whether they know his whereabouts. But neither of them replied. I was scared if anything bad had happen. I wanted to cry then. I can't sleep all night thinking about him.
Later this morning, I try contact him again, but I couldn't reach him.
It was frustrating. Few hours later, he called me. I asked him where did he go and why didn't he text me. He acted as if nothing happen and that i was worried over nothing! That really irritates me. It is not a small thing!!! All I wanted to know is that you are safe laa you dummy!!!

0 comments: