BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Sorry...

I am currently happy with my love life, its not perfect but its great for me. I often share my happiness and sadness with my dear cousin whom i think of as a big sister. I told her everything about me and my bf, how happy we are and all that. I didn't realize that it would make her sad. She just broke of with her bf few months ago. I guess I can say she's going through hell. I should have been a little bit more sensitive about her feelings. Of course she would always put a smile on her face, but deep inside, she's hurting. I feel so sad and hopeless that i can't help her much, all i can do is lend her an ear. I know i'll always be there for her, but is it really enough? Its been quite sometime since the last time i saw her, I thought she was doing ok by now, but i was wrong. She send me a video clip of adele- don't u remember. That's when i realize how she really feels. I feel hopeless. By the way, this is the clip, enjoy..

0 comments: