BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Puncak Perdana~

Oouuuuuhhh, I really miss my life at puncak perdana...
It was fun!!!
What makes me really enjoy staying there is the surroundings and the people
whom i lived with at Puncak rocks!!!
I so missed them...
Some of them say that I had forgotten about them as I moved to Melaka and make new friends there...
You guys are so wrong!!! Yeah sure, i'm having great time and fun time studying at Melaka, but that doesn't mean I like it here more and had completely forgotten about you guys...
The people that i am talking about are efi, cken, and monic...
Hahahaha, those are their nickname, not their true names...


That gurl up there is monic. She's kinda blur. Thats what i like about her. It's funny really, she often laugh of our jokes even without knowing what it was about. she will laugh first and ask later, the funny thing is that the joke was about her. She has this big dream which is marrying an architect. If the guy is not from that department, she would reject them! Hahaha, I don't really know whether she had found his Mr.Archi yet... Owh yeah, we call her monic because she love to sing Agnes Monica's song. Some of us call her Agnes.

0 comments: