BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 3 March 2011

Weeks of madness, tears and stress...

I am trying so hard to be strong, not to cry a single tears for the whole week. But somehow today i lost to my emotions. I'm not as strong as i think i am. I still can't control my emotions. Does that make me weak? I cried early this morning because i got a test and i wasn't ready for it. I was busy finishing my assignment till morning. I slept at 3a.m. I set my clock so that i can study at 5,but i woke up at 6.30a.m and the test starts at 7. I was so tired and so stress. Never in my life have i felt so unready for a test before. I was frustrated and disappointed at some people because they did not wake me up to study. Argh, i'm so disappointed. Later, during class, I didn't understand a thing that the lecturer said. I don't know what to do. I want to tell someone bout it. I want to talk to my dad. I miss him so badly. But whenever I tried to call him, he was busy. I want to talk to him, wanna share all of my problems. Hmm... Next week will be pack. I don't know how to cope with it. Tests, quizes, presentations, reports... Hmm, I'm going to be crazy by the end of the week!

0 comments: