BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 2 February 2011

The uncertainty~


Hmm, it has been ages since the last time i updated my blog... I don't really know what to post... That's one of the reason... I'm currently happy with everything... Like others say "so far so good"... Heee (^^,)
As far as things go, there is this one thing that i am not quite happy about... My studies... I know it's too early to give up, it has just been a month... However, there is a complication. Somehow, this semester subjects is very challenging... I don't know whether i am the only one who thinks so... It became more challenging when you have a lecturer who wants to finish the syllabusss fast... Don't they know that i don't get what they are teaching... Some teach "acuh x acuh"... Damn... I'm so scared for this semester!!! Like seriously... I am!!! (T_T) God please help me... The other thing that i am scared of is PRACTICAL TRAINING!I'm afraid if I don't get a place for my practical... My CGPA is not as good as the others... Argh, help me...

0 comments: