BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 22 April 2010

Denial...(Sunday, August 23, 2009)


I used to tell myself that i dont need u...
I dont need love...
Its juz burden...
Its juz some sort of obstacle...

But, there r also tymes when i miss u so badly...
When all i want to do is talk to u on da phone 4 hours...
Telling u how much i miss u...
How much i wanted to c u at that tyme...
My heart ache 4 u...

Deep down inside,
i still love u...
Still miss u...
Still want u to be by my side again...
Like the old days...

I never regret the things we've gone through...
I never regret knowg u, though i told u i did once...
The truth is, if i can turn back times...
I wont change anythg...
I will do it all over again, coz i really2 love u...
Always have and always will...

I dont know what to do...
I'm juz too scared to admit to u...
I'm paranoid...

Ur the best thing tat happen in my life...
If i could juz told u tat...
hmmm..... Guess u'll never know...

0 comments: