BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 10 March 2010

MEBA's Nyte~




We have a test on the same day. So I kinda looking forward for the dinner to release stress. We rode the bus around 7.30 p.m and arrived at 8. The place was beautiful, I love the way they organize the place. It was fantastic. The first thing we did after arriving was, pray for solat maghrib. Then..... Click*Click*Click!!!
The ceremony started with the arrival of the VIP. As usual, there must be some people giving speeches. But all i heard was.... Bla bla bla... How can I be blame? I was starving to death. The speech lasted long enough till 10 p.m. I haven't ate the whole day just to save some room in my stomach for the dinner that i paid for RM45. I almost got a gastric because of it. What a night. huhuhu (^^,) It was fortunate for me that he food was great. Alls well ends well~

0 comments: